SO,my husband and I are 80% convinced to go to Venice in Mid December,as we love beautiful places,arts and culture, good food and wine. We stay in Paris and we are on a tight budget, but would really like to know from people who have visited the following places, which they would recommend for a weekend to get the best value for money and experience in general?
I would appreciate it.
The places are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Greece during Easter week or August
- 5 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 Iceland driving in March
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 Northern Spain road trip
- 24 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Help with Spain itinerary