Reload this Page >

$99 fares within Europe

Search

$99 fares within Europe

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 09:24 AM
Barb

$99 fares within Europe

Does anyone know about $99 fares within European cities? I heard something about these a few months back but now that I need the information I can't locate any!

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 09:30 AM
StCirq

Go to www.europebyair for at least one source of $99 inter-city fares.

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 10:52 AM
Nancy

You can also try RyanAir.

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 10:55 AM
Rex

Other worthwhile sources include: <BR> <BR>www.easyjet.com <BR> <BR>www.iflybritishmidland.com (Discover Europe airpass - - this one is hard to "uncover" on their website - - go through "site index" at the bottom of the page) <BR> <BR>www.virgin-express.com <BR> <BR>www.go-fly.co.uk <BR> <BR>And don't forget that even on "regular" airlines you can sometimes find certain routes that are cheaper than you might expect. <BR> <BR>Best wishes, <BR> <BR>Rex <BR>

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 11:05 AM
Sjoerd

US$ is too much sometimes. Basiqair/Transavia (www.basiqair.com) fly between Amsterdam and Nice for EUR 29 (US$ 27) and between Amsterdam and Barcelona for EUR 39 (US$ 36) one-way. <BR>Easyjet is also very cheap when you book early.

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 11:14 AM
RJD

Go to buzzaway.com for cheap fares from London on Buzz Air to many european cites. Many are much less than $99.