Notices

90 More Days!!!!

Jun 29th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Original Poster

90 More Days!!!!

So, I was relaxing tonight while my hubby was entertaining the Monster (our 18 month old's affectionate nickname) and I found myself "walking" the streets in Florence with Google Street View... I realized I only have 90 days, exactly, until I board a plane with my best friend and we begin our journey to Rome!

This is a dream that budded probably 12 years ago, shortly after her and I met, that we never thought would come true - especially after I got married and pregnant... that is, until my husband decided he wanted a to buy a dirt track race car

Well, I just wanted to say thank you for all the people who have answered the few questions I have posted, and the hundreds more that have answered the questions of those first-timers (and even Italy experts) before me! The wealth of knowledge on this site is invaluable, and I am so confident on the decisions I have made (and not made) for this excursion.

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 90 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 30th, 2012, 05:33 AM

Ah, a kindred spirit! We leave for our first trip to Rome in 68 days. I am always checking my Delta app to see how many days until departure.

Most of my free time is devoted to Roma research...it's my outlet. I know I will be jealous when you go, as our trip will be over...but I look forward to hearing all about yours. It is exciting to be headed to Rome and seeing all those famous sites from books, movies and history class. Me in Rome! Holy cow!

Search this Thread