I am planning a trip for my family (parents, husband and 2 babies (2.5yo and 1yo)) to Europe this October. My husband and I have been to London and Paris pre-babies and am now taking the entire family! Mostly going to relax and shop! We have 8-9 days (on the go days) and I am thinking 3 days for each destination: Los Angeles to Florence (air France) to London (easyjet) and end our trip in Paris (Eurostar) since it has a direct flight back to Los Angeles. Does this itinerary seem a bit too ambitious? I am thinking so especially since we'll be traveling with babies. We can do just Paris and London but my husband wants to try to squeeze in Florence. Any other destinations near London and Paris we should visit instead? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt ak/47
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 family trip to Germany and more
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Milan airport--which one