I am asking this for a friend and her family and would really appreciate your advice.
They will be taking an 11 day vacation in Portugal, including travel days, in early August, and are planing to spend the 9 full days they have in the Lisbon area so they do not have to spend time checking in and out of different hotels. They would like to spend time at beautiful beaches, see Lisbon, Sintra and visit Evora, among other sightseeing.
Should they stay in or outside Lisbon? If outside, which town should they stay in to make it easier to visit the places they want to see?
Another option I recommended was to spend a few days in Lisbon and the rest in another town outside the city.
As well, any other day trips they should consider?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password reset Contact 1800~570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care??
- 2 Once upon a time in Italy
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 10 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 Where to See Flamenco
- 21 Netherlands- Texel
- 22 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!