I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 5 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Portugal
- 9 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Le Marche Research Help
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 land vs river cruise
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 10 days in europe
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017