I'm planning a trip over Christmas to Paris & Burgundy. We've got 10 people in our group. Mostly adults with two kids (ages 10 and 15). We fly into Paris and we have 8 nights total in France. Original plan was to take the train to Burgundy, stay there for 4 nights, then come back to Paris for 4 nights before flying out. We're open to suggestions on where to go. We've been looking into Lyon, Dijon, Beaune as possible options. We don't want to be hopping around to different hotels each night. Would prefer to do 2-3 nights per hotel. For Paris, we were thinking maybe an airbnb for 4 nights in a central location. My question...do you have suggestions for which cities to hit for an 8-night stay? Do we need to rent a car? Can we Uber it between cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 Budget trip
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Driving
- 7 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Algarve Town Selection
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 paris to london- day trip
- 12 Browsing Barcelona
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Portugal
- 22 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017