My husband and I are ending our 3 weeks in Italy in Campania. We will travel from Umbria to Sorrento on May 2. I was planning on taking the train. So far the plan is:
4 nights in Sorrento. No hotel selected yet. Budget around $150 per night. From here we plan to see the AC coast, Pompei and Herculeneum, Sorrento Vesuvius or maybe Paestrum.
2 nights on Capri. Considering Hotel La Tosca. We hope to do some hiking on the island.
2 nights in Naples. We fly home to the US very early on May 10 from Naples. Hotel budget again around $150. We plan on visiting the Archaeological Museum, eating pizza and checking out the Nativity scenes and anything else that catches our eye.
Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated. We do not plan on having a car for this week of the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Trans Siberian Train
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 16 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 17 Greece during Easter week or August
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 23 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 My France Vacation