So I will be travelling with my partner in August to Europe. My partner wish to see Amsterdam and I am more of a nature lover, so I thought of clubbing Austria with Amsterdam.so my agent has given me a rough idea of what my itinerary would look like.
Following is the one he has suggested.
"2 nts Vienna,3 nts Salzburg,2 nts Amsterdam in 3/4 star hotels with breakfast.
New Delhi Vienna-AMsterdam-new Delhi flights on Air France
Salzburg -LAkes and Mountains tour(St Gilgen and Wolfsgang)
BAd ISchl and Halstatt Coach tour
Canal cruise Hop on hop off pass-1 day in AMsterdam."
My question is should I be clubbing these 2 places in a trip or I should look something else with Amsterdam or May be something else with Austria. I Have been to France, Spain, Switzerland in my previous trips. Also I have only 8 nights(stay in Europe) and my budget is not much. It is around 1400 euros per pax that includes flight and accommodation, so i am thinking of cutting down on cost by putting up in a nice clean comfy hostel ..Any suggestions on that. I am not a self drive kind of a person.
Please suggest if I should go with this itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OO AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Transportation in Brittany
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
8 nights in Austria and Amsterdam should I be clubbing these 2 places?