I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self Drive UK tour
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Rail vs. Plane
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Where to See Flamenco
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Arezzo - how much time?
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 2 week May trip with kids
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 24 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 25 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?