We are planning to visit Austria during Christmas from India.
Kindly help us plan an itinerary for 2 families with 2 kids each(7&1, 6&3 yrs) along with a Nanny. We would like to experience Christmas, skiing in the alps(Innsbruck?) and possibly Budapest.
We are planning to arrive on Dec23rd leave on the 1st. Ideas and suggestions such as where to stay, where to rent a car or travel by train to get the most of the trip would be helpful.
Thankyou in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 XFINITY !:855:843:8475- Password Recovery Xfinity CONTACT Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 5 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 6 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 London vacation rental agency
- 9 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Greece during Easter week or August
- 13 Iceland driving in March
- 14 Northern Spain road trip
- 15 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Where to stay in Naples?
- 21 Driving
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia