My husband and I (30 yrs) will be visiting South of France June 1st for 8 days. We will be taking a flight from London. This will be our frist time in South of France. We are looking for culture, relaxation, good restraunts, night life as well as a quaint village.
Definetly want to visit Nice (given its proximity to Monte carolo, cannes, monaco, st. tropez etc).
Should we also include Marsielles and nearby villages on this trip? Or spend a few nights in Cannes etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 12 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday