We are planning a switzerland trip in October first week, Can you please help me out to list the places which I should not be missed.We two people are there,It will give more happiness if anybody also join us on those days
Our proposed plan is like this :
Day 1 : Reach Geneva.. and explore there
Day 2: Bern and Lausane .. Stay
Day 3-4 : Interlaken
Day 5-6 :Zermatt
Day 7 : St,Mauritz
Please let us know ay changes need to be done...And let me know which all places need to be given prime importance : Please let e know if anybody wish to join us .(who will be in Swiss at that time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3MMC,Cannabis,MDMA,LSD,GBL,Oxycodone,Nembutal,Subutex,Cocaine,
- 2 RICOH PRINTER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact RICOH Techh care
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Spain in 2018
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 13 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 21 beware of robbed in Milan
- 22 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 25 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise