We are planning a trip to Spain for February 2017 with our daughters aged 11 and 8. We only have 8 days and will be flying from NYC. This will be our first trip to Spain.
I'm looking for suggestions about an itinerary. Our main concerns:
1. The weather in February.
2. With such a short trip, we know we'll have to make some tough choices about where to go.
We were thinking of Barcelona and Seville, and possibly Granada. Is this doable in 8 days? Should we just do two cities instead? We are looking for castles, great architecture, and historical sights. And is it just silly to go to Spain in February? Should we consider somewhere else instead?
Any suggestions you can give us would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arezzo - how much time?
- 2 Easter Week in Italy
- 3 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 8 Which Aran Island??
- 9 New Years in France
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Spain or Portugal
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer