I have been invited to a wedding in Malaga in April and will be spending a week there with friends, afterwards I will have 8 days of travelling around by myself. While in Malaga we hope to do some day trips to Cordoba, Seville and Granada (Alhambra) and will be hiring a car. Would these be realistic day trips, we know we wont get to see everything but hope it might be a nice opportunity to see something around the area.
Looking for some feed back on my planned itinerary when travelling by myself
Day 1 - Train from Malaga to Madrid
Day 2- 4 Madrid - with a day trip to Toleda
Day 5 - 8 Somewhere else, was thinking maybe San Sebastian or Salamanca
Can anyone tell me which would be better? Or maybe even spending the whole 8 days in Madrid and do day trips to Toledo, Segovia and even Salamanca?
Or even somewhere else? Possibly skip Madrid all together? I am very open to suggestions. I have been to Barcelona and Valencia on a previous trip to Spain 5 years ago.
I enjoy natural scenery, delicious food, looking at interesting architecture and history. I am happy to walk around and am relatively fit and have no mobility issues. I would probably just catch trains/busses in between places or possibly hire a car and drive, though would probably prefer public transport.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE INSTALLATION 1~800~681~7208 CONTACT MCAFEE NOW Tec*h SUP0RT 24by7
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 tinnitus
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 9 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 10 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 land vs river cruise
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 Trans Siberian Train
- 23 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 24 South of France
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days