I have been invited to a wedding in Malaga in April and will be spending a week there with friends, afterwards I will have 8 days of travelling around by myself. While in Malaga we hope to do some day trips to Cordoba, Seville and Granada (Alhambra) and will be hiring a car. Would these be realistic day trips, we know we wont get to see everything but hope it might be a nice opportunity to see something around the area.
Looking for some feed back on my planned itinerary when travelling by myself
Day 1 - Train from Malaga to Madrid
Day 2- 4 Madrid - with a day trip to Toleda
Day 5 - 8 Somewhere else, was thinking maybe San Sebastian or Salamanca
Can anyone tell me which would be better? Or maybe even spending the whole 8 days in Madrid and do day trips to Toledo, Segovia and even Salamanca?
Or even somewhere else? Possibly skip Madrid all together? I am very open to suggestions. I have been to Barcelona and Valencia on a previous trip to Spain 5 years ago.
I enjoy natural scenery, delicious food, looking at interesting architecture and history. I am happy to walk around and am relatively fit and have no mobility issues. I would probably just catch trains/busses in between places or possibly hire a car and drive, though would probably prefer public transport.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Driving
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour