I need help planning my Provence itinerary. I'm taking the TGV from PAris to Avignon on September 13 and I have a flight scheduled out of Nice on the 22nd. I was thinking of renting a car in Avignon and book a hotel in St-Remy so I can visit Arles, chateau neuf du pape, l'isle sur la sorgue. I'd like to spend 3 days perhaps In Luberon area and visit those beautiful towns basing myself in Bonnieux or Gargas and eventually drive down to Aix stay there overnight and head to Nice and stay overnight before catching my plane the other day?
Any suggestions/recommendations regarding accommodation, restauransts would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 London vacation rental agency
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Trans Siberian Train
- 15 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Iceland driving in March
- 18 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 ICELAND in February
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 11-12 nights in Portugal