We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 6 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 9 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade