I am planning an 8-day trip with my friend (both 22 year-old Canadian girls), and we are looking for a mix of relaxing, hiking, and nightlife. My itinerary looks like this so far:
Saturday: Fly into Split, arrive late afternoon
Sunday: Full day in Split
Monday: Morning in Split / ferry to Brac
Tuesday: Morning / afternoon in Brac / ferry to Hvar
Wednesday: Full day in Hvar
Thursday: Full day in Hvar
Friday: Morning in Hvar / ferry to Vis
Saturday: Full day in Vis
Sunday: Morning in Vis / ferry to Split + fly home
Does this sound alright? We really want a trip to just take it easy, enjoy the scenery and the sea, and lay back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so so so so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 13 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 14 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Getting around Lisbon
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Visit to France
- 24 First time in Spain
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?