We are arriving to Paris on 24 May Afternoon and Leaving by 31 May Noon.
We have 8 days.
Can some one please advise a itienary for us.
We are thinking to visit Paris - Switzerland and 1 German City.
It is a rush - but want to cover as many good places as possible.
Problem is I am unable to find a multi city train reservation.
I do not want to take a euro rail pass.
Please help and advise.
Thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 4 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 7 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 14 Poland--where else to go
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 5 days in Andalusia
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 South of France
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 21 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 22 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 23 Shall we Gdansk?
- 24 Help with Spain itinerary
- 25 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
8 Days-Arriving and Departing Paris - Itienary suggestions