Ok, so I finally have my flights and apartment booked for my Paris trip from June 4 - June 12. I need help with an itinerary now. I have an idea of what I want to do and see when I am there, but I have no idea how to actually plan it out.
So I arrive at the ORLY airport at 8:35 am, and then I need to get to this apartment as cheaply as possible: http://pierre.nguyen1.free.fr/elysees/
Throughout the 8 days I want to see the Louvre (going to go on Sunday because it is free), Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens, Jardins des Tuileries, Versailles, Eurodisney, Sacre Coeur, Galeries Lafayette, Latin quarter, Marais and cruise the Seine (tickets are already booked).
So... Does anybody have any ideas of how I should structure this as part of my trip?
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 New Years in France
- 5 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 6 Barcelona tour option help please
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 17 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please