Need some clarity on the 72 hr network card in Vienna as this is our first visit to Austria.
We will be 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years & 10 years.
We will be staying in Vienna for 4 nights i.e. 3 full days.
Kindly advise us if we need to buy 72 hr network cards - 4 nos or do the children travel free or is there 1+1 travel free?
Also, we are looking at staying near Mariahilferstrasse - is this within walking distance to the Ring area (Inner district) & Naschmarkt. I am quite confused as to what will be the best cost effective option or should we just take a 24 hr card for each day. In addition, to the attractions in the Inner district, we would like to visit Schonbrunn Palace, Prater, Vienna Zoo (if possible) and the Belevedere Palace.
Please let me have your recommendations and how to go about it. Alternately, would you recommend staying in the Inner District to save on travel time and travel cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Where to stay in Naples?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Browsing Barcelona
- 8 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Croatia in mid/late October
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona