I am taking a overnight train from Budapest to Zurich . Reach Zurich at 7:30am then directly to Lucerne
11 June Lucerne - Mt Titlis
12 June Lucerne - Golden pass - InterLaken and area
13 June Lucerne
14 June - St. Moritz - from Lucerne take a morning train to lugano then Bernina Express -stay in Moritz
15 June -St. Moritz
16 June - Zermat - from Moritz to Zermatt Glacier express
17 June - filght at 5:30pm to USA
I iam not sure if that is too much of train or if i chould skip the Glacier express and from Moritc go directly to Zuric and skip Zermatt?
any suggestion would be helpful
Read more: http://www.frommers.com/community/forum.cfm/europe/switzerland/7-days-switzerland-itinerary#ixzz1prqlefod
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 Current plan for March trip
- 3 First time in Spain
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 8 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 15 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 beware of robbed in Milan
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 20 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 21 Once upon a time in Italy
- 22 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Christmas day lunch in prague