I am planning a 7N trip to swtizerland for my honeymoon
Dates: 3rd Dec-11th Dec'12
Things that I would like to know:
1. How is the weather?
2. How is the season in terms of crowd, shopping?
3. Will i be able to see all the places? or are there any places which will be closed in this season?
4. And last should I cover only switzerland or any other country? and if yes, which one?
looking forward for your comments.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NFL Football Game
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Airport Transfer
- 4 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Moscow Hotels
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Dublin to Donegal
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France