Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

7 days in Rome in November -Where Should We Go?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10th, 2002, 09:57 AM
Kim

We will be in Rome for 7 days at the end of November. With only 7 days, should we try to see other surrounding cites?

Old Oct 10th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Rex

See your "other" question.<BR><BR>http://www.fodors.com/forums/pgMessages.jsp?fid=2&tid=34372063<BR><BR>And I didn't connect (obvious from your e-mail "moniker") that this is a honeymoon.<BR><BR>So let me add my congratulations on your new life in marriage.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 04:47 AM
Vita

Hi, Kim. I'm also going to Rome in November, but I'm staying longer. Not sure if 7 days includes travel time to and from Rome, but I think you'd have time for one day trip. It all depends on what you like and where you've been. I'm planning on making day trips to Pompeii/Naples and Orvieto.

Old Oct 12th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Nick

In 6 days, I think you'll have a fair share of seeing a significant part of Rome. Just remember to bring a good pair of walking shoes and if your planning to see the Sistine Chapel you have to schedule that in the morning, then straight Vatican grounds and St. Peters Basilica. You might even have time to go to Florence then head to Pisa and back to Rome, all the same day.

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 04:35 AM
up

up, for Kim<BR>