Planing my wife and I's trip to Italy near end of august. Looking for input for my draft itinerary:
Flying into Rome on a saturday evening
Rome (tours, vatican, etc) on Sunday / Mon
Rent car and drive to Montalcino for Tues / Wed
Return car to Florence and be in Florence Thurs / Fri
Train to Rome Sat
Fly out Sun
Debating on doing Florence at the beginning, then working my way south. Would like to see Capri and/or Pompeii, if possible
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 2 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 10 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 beware of robbed in Milan
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Once upon a time in Italy
- 20 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help