My husband and I will be in Copenhagen this mid-July...we were planing on taking an extra week and do a small road-trip in Europe before heading back home. We had our heart set on Spain but have been discouraged from doing it in July since it will be so hot. We are now at a loss of where to spend out week. We would love to still be able to drive, if possible, but having never really spent much time in Europe, I'm not sure where to start looking for routes that are scenic and really give us a feel of the coutryside/landscape.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction?? I know 1 week is not a lot of time...We are open to staying in the Northern parts of Europe or flying somewhere and renting a car from there...
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 Spain in 2018
- 5 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 15 Rent in Rome
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Rome Hotel
- 18 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 24 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?