$673 RT Pitt - U.K.

Jan 25th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Original Poster

$673 RT Pitt - U.K.

I got a price yesterday of $673 RT on USAir from Pittsburgh to Gatwick and then Glasgow back to Pittsburgh in May. I'm hesitant about USAir, but a travel agent I spoke with said they just got a directive that it's okay to book through June 30th - that all the contracts were signed and good through that date. This sounds like a good price to me and I'm willing to take the gamble. Anyone else looking at USAir?
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:02 AM
rex

And you get double FF miles. I wish I could make a decision on some trip in the next five days. Too many uncertain factors going on in my life right now. USAir seems no less uncertain than how I live everyday!

Best wishes,

Rex
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:33 AM

There are a lot of us on here who are counting on USAirways to get us to Europe in the next few months; there were some earlier lengthy threads. I think we're in good shape until the end of June, at least.
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:36 AM

I just re-banked 100,000 FF miles with USAirways (I got a cheap price for First Class seats to Europe on another airline thanks to a recent sale)...I would check the prices on every possible engine etc. to include mobissimo.com but from Pittsburgh with the lack of competition you may have to take that price as the best thing going.

Search this Thread