my husband and I and our 3 young children are coming over to the UK for a coupld of years and plan on doing several trips around Europe. We are planning on each trip being of around 6 weeks duration and we'd like to concentrate on specific parts of Europe rather than trying to do too much and seeing nothing. We have a car and will probably be camping. We'll also be avoiding the July/August period. The individual trips we are thinking of doing are:
1.Spain and Portugal
5. Scandinavian loop.
6. Eastern Europe
7. Croatia/ Greece
8. Western Russia and the Baltic states.
So my question is, can anyone give us specific itineraries of any of the trips or 'must sees' or have any tips or where to go/what to see etc. Anything would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 beware of robbed in Milan
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring