We are planning a trip for September/October 2016. We have decided to follow the below itinerary as this would be our first time to Europe and want to cover some of the more well known and popular places first. Eastern Europe will be for another day.
Would love to hear feedback from people who have done a similar route. Also are we spending too little or too much time in any of these places? Not much into museums.. will spend most of our days wondering around, eating, drinking, learning the culture.. and just Relaxing!!..
Depart Melbourne (Australia)
- Sri Lanka (7) nights
- Londron (5) nights
- Paris (5) nights
- Barcelona (7) nights
- Venice (3) nights
- Florence/Tuscany (7) nights
- Rome (4) nights
- Dubai (3) nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Advise Needed
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 8 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 9 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 14 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal