Its my first time to Italy.
I am travelling from Dubai to Milan for 7 nights.
I need good recommendation which hotel to stay in Milan. We are 2 Adults, 1 child & 1 infant.
We plan to spent one day in Milan at least, Travel to Como & other Italy lakes, 1 or 2 days in venice and if time we can also see Rome.
I also am thinking it is worth to stay in Milan hotel near The Central station and in the morning start travel and in the night come back.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 New Years in France
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Barcelona tour option help please
- 8 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Airport Transfer
- 13 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 19 Which Aran Island??
- 20 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please