I will be spending the following days in South Spain in Mid - end December 2013:
5 days Seville (including 1 day Cordoba),
2 days Rhona (23rd - 24th December)
2 days Malaga ( 25th - 26th December) ( I know most shops will be closed, that's why the 2 days)
3 days in Granada
I'm wondering if I'm over doing it because it does like the holiday is overstretched. I'm going with a friend and we we're afraid we'll be bored. I've bought air tickets, but will change to a shorter trip if necessary.
I also know there are lots of small towns to visit, but I've only planned for Cordoba and Rhona. We won't be hiring a car to drive, but walking. We won't be visiting Wineries as my friend doesn't drink.
Would appreciate your comments on the above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 14 Iceland driving in March
- 15 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 16 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 17 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 ICELAND in February
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 23 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 10 days in Portugal
5d Seville, 2d Rhona, 2d Malaga, 3d Granada - Too many days??