Notices

50th Birthday trip w/ teens

Jul 15th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Original Poster

50th Birthday trip w/ teens

I need help! For my 50th we are going to Italy (3rd time) to stay in a villa in Umbria for a week next summer. In addition to this week I would like to incorporate some ocean time for a week. We've spent time in many parts of Italy and France and are open to other suggestions that might be a short flight away and fun for all four of us. Anyone have anything great/memorable they want to share? I need to start planning now!!!!
Jul 18th, 2013, 12:14 AM

Hi,
I also stayed in a villa in Umbria during my visit last year; the best part of the trip was the wine tour. I and my partner enjoyed the tour as we got to taste some of the delicious variety of wines and even the authentic cuisine served during the tour was mind blowing. The scenic beauty of Umbria creates the perfect ambience to relax the mind, body and soul.
So, during your trip I would suggest that you take a wine tour.
Jul 18th, 2013, 12:57 AM

To enjoy the ocean you might want to have a look at destinations like Hendaye or Hossegor , beautiful beaches there and very family oriented.
Your girls could surf and enjoy the big waves.
Also you can go a little norther in the bassin d'arcachon, in towns like Arcachon or le Cap Ferret.
I strongly recommend hotel Le Dauphin in Arcachon : http://www.petitfute.uk.com/accommod.../e-151828.html

Search this Thread