We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 11 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Transportation in Brittany
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT