Reload this Page >

5 Places in Western Europe for Young Adults to Visit

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 07:33 AM
Becky

I have never done any traveling. Need to help plan interesting tour for young adults to visit places in Western Europe. HELP is needed on everything; they have 14 days and about $2000 dollars (excludes cost of airfare). What would you recommend? I know they want to see Euro Disney, but that would be the last stop for them.

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 08:30 AM
Peter

I am 18 and last year in June I travelled to London, Paris, Lucerne, Florence and Rome for 12 days travelling with the company ACIS, and a teacher. The webpage is www.acis.com They have many trips and the trip that we went on was excellent.

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 09:30 AM
Maira

IMHO and in no particular order: <BR> <BR>Amsterdam, Innsbruck, Rome, Normandy, and Paris. <BR> <BR>(Where are you Rex?).....

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 09:39 AM
elvira

Barcelona, Nice/Monaco/hill towns, some place in Switzerland, Paris/EuroDisney. <BR> <BR>Seville, Lisbon, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Paris/EuroDisney. <BR> <BR>Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Nice/Monaco, Pari/Eurodisney <BR> <BR>Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, London, Paris/EuroDisney

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 10:00 AM
cheryl

I hope this is a silly question, but is that $2000 apiece, or for all four?

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 10:48 AM
Rex

Maira... how kind of you to "call me to the rescue" <BR> <BR>Becky - - what month? I have considerable experience planning (and leading) trips of 7-21 days for students 11-22 years old. The budget you have in mind is very realistic for any of a number of itineraries. <BR> <BR>I think that Barcelona - south of France - Alsace-Lorraine (or Black Forest or Both) - Paris does have a lot of appeal - - my variation on one of Elvira's suggestions. <BR> <BR>Likewise, my third choice would be a variation on Elvira's fourth listing - - involving Scotland, England, a Benelux country, then Paris. <BR> <BR>And my second choice would be the "tightest (semi-)circle" of all - - Benelux (both B and NL?), Germany/Rhine and/or Alsace-Lorraine, then Paris. <BR> <BR>I will be happy to work with you a little or a lot, including equal co-planner/leader or take over entirely - - if I am available for your target dates - - I am already quit booked in essentially all of June (maybe May 23-June 6 would still work for me), and some work-arounds in July might be required. <BR> <BR>Please write me if you would like to talk about this further by telephone. <BR> <BR>Best wishes, <BR> <BR>Rex Bickers <BR>Westerville, Ohio <BR> <BR>