Since I received such great assistance with my outerwear question, I thought I would get some assistance.
There are 5 females, 4 aged 20ish and me. Since I'm older and supposedly wiser, they are leaving all the hard decisions up,to me.
We are landing in Amsterdam, and will be there 3 nights. On the 4 th day we will head into Germany on a train, and work our way down to Paris in 6 days. This is the hard part. Since we will be in the city in Netherlands and France, we want to see the countryside in Germany.
I want this to be fun, and not totally hectic running around to 1000 places, I'm considering the Mosel Valley as a base, or possibly Heidelberg. I'm just not sure the best way to travel through these areas without stressing us out, and then arrive in Paris exhausted. We want to see some castles, scenery and drink wine! Lol
How would you handle this? Would you travel down to Munich and fly to Paris? Or stay in the countryside and take a train in to Paris? I sincerely appreciate any ideas. The more I research this the more confused I seem to get.
Ps: after Paris 1 is flying home, and the other 4 of us are flying to Rome for another week. This is our grand adventure!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7...
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 23 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens