I need some help. I will be spending 5 days in Lake Garda in September starting from the 7th, and basing myself in Peschiera Del Garda. I will not be hiring a car and thats why I'm staying in Peschiera to use the public transport from the Station. Can you help me by telling me where can I visit and what places I can visit each day? I'm ready to take boat trips as well. Note that on Monday 10th I will be spending a day at Gardaland. We are only 2 young couples. Verona and Venice already have been too.
NB..I will be doing 18 days in Italy, visiting Tuscany and Rome after Lake Garda, but those I already planned them out.
Please guide me accordingly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24*7v
- 2 10 days in europe
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Paris November 2017