Need your help planning the itinerary for 3 days stay in Murren.
Arriving on 31st Aug 10:00 PM in Murren from Innsbruck (Austria).
Tentatively i want to cover following (not in the order of preference):
1. Harder Kulm
2. Trummelbach Fall/ Lauterbrunnen Valley waterfalls
3. Lake Thun
4. Mt. jungfraujoch
5. Kleine Scheidegg
7. Golden pass train ride to Montreux
Will leave for Lucerne on 3rd Sep at 11:00 AM.
My questions are:
Are these all doable in the given timeline?
Any other thing would you add to this list?
Can you kindly suggest a day-wise itinerary for the same?
Will stay in Lucerne 3rd-4th.
Will do check-in to my return flight at Lucerne station on 4th evening.
On 5th Sep, i'll take a train from Lucerne to Zurich.
I'll spend entire day in Zurich before catching the evening flight.
Is it worth buying Swiss pass or any other pass for above plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Greece during Easter week or August
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Northern Spain road trip
- 10 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Help with Spain itinerary
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
5 days in Switzerland(3 days in Murren and 2 days in Lucern)