Me and my husband (both 30) will be reaching Paris on 22nd Aug early morning from Chamonix and leave on 27th. We have 5 days in Paris.We are planning to visit The Louvre, Notre Dame, Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, holy chapel. We are not much into history. We love to walk around the city enjoying its culture, shopping and tasting food. Other than that we are planning for a day trip/ one night stay to any one/two of these places: Versailles, Normandy, Mt saint Michel, Reims all long with champagne..... Any suggestions which one/two to pick from these will be really helpful. Also please let me know some cheap shopping places in Paris and some must try restaurants.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid