My husband and I are going to Ireland for the first time, and we only have 5 days. I have researched and it's overwhelming how much there is to see. However, since Ireland is vast and spread out, I'm not sure which area we should focus on. We arrive into Dublin (July) and thinking of spending that first day hanging around the town, mabye visit Temple Bar, Trinity College...etc. The next day, we're thinking Cork, see attractions there. (Would love to see the Dingle Penninsula but I think it's too far?). Than drive back to Dublin over the next 2 days, stopping at Cahir, Cashel, Kilkenny, and we don't think there's time for much else. Is this a good itinerary? We're mostly interested in history, landscapes...the tourist usual
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL☎ 1888:260:2909 password reset contact☎ Tec*hh 24*7
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 5 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 10 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 11 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 12 Once upon a time in Italy
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 beware of robbed in Milan
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG