My family and I will be traveling to UK for 3 weeks, first couple of days in Edinburgh then we were thinking of Wales and last 12 days in London (with day trips from there to Cambridge and Oxford..).
We have never been to Wales before so I was hoping you could help wight he itinerary. We'll be going by rail from Edinburgh to Wales and we're looking for scenery different than Edinburgh and London. We're interested in the beach, water sports, castles and maybe day trips from there. My parents aren't into hiking so shorter walks might be ok. Everything must be easily done by rail or coach. I was looking into some places near the beach in LLandudno but the hotels were pretty far from the beach. There was also Snowdonia which looked interesting for a day tour if possible.
Please let me know your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery