Wife and i planning to spend 5 days in Provence. We get at Avignon TGV around noon on Monday (September 5th) and depart to Paris on September 10th 7 am. Both of us are in mid-30s and traveling as a couple and have a rental car for all five days and have booked a private cottage in Eyaragues. Planning a day trip to Aix on Tuesday. Planning St-Rémy and Les Baux.
Can someone please suggest a 5 day itinerary that makes sense, we are first timers and would appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO & Email 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany