I posted couple weeks ago for my first solo trip. Now I'm starting to plan for my fist stop in London (landing city). I'm thinking to spend 5-6 days and have done some research about what to do. I think 2 days in the central London attractions would be enough ( I won't do a lot of getting inside... since time is limited). I also prefer landscape and walk in towns see things that are unique...etc. So I'm thinking to go to maybe Windsor after landing at Heathrow (before Noon) since Windsor is close to the airport. I also would like to take some day trips (within 1 hour around London), maybe Oxford, Cambridge... Briton (south of London) to see different types of scenarios ...
Can you tell me if my high level idea is practical? Trying to put together a plan . Any suggestions would be much appreciated! First time to London, so I'm clueless
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Christmas week in Ireland
- 23 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo