I am a student from India and will be spending 4 months ( Jan - April) in Europe on an exchange program, specifically France. I have a few questions before I start my planing.
1. Should I buy a Eurorail Ticket for 3 months? Or is there a cheaper way to travel in Europe? I plan to visit all the countries and don't want to miss a single one.
2. There are a lot of things on net which claim to be ' Don't Miss'. Should I go with that list, or should I make my own? I cant possibly cover all the cities in all the countries on Europe.
3. I am a vegetarian ( No Eggs, No Meat). Will it be difficult for me to find food there or in any country specifically?
4. What would be the cheapest way to stay while I am travelling other countries? Should I plan for an over night train or should I stay in the country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] 1800:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 South of France
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Your favorite London streets for strolling?