I will be in Milan (first time visitor) but have only about 4 hours there (arriving by train from Firenze). I was hoping to be able to take a tour to see The Last Supper, but unfortunately the exhibit is not open on Mondays. So I am trying to get ideas for alternate sightseeing plans.
1. From Milano Centrale station, are there sightseeing/shopping attractions nearby? I'd need to go to Malpensa airport in late afternoon.
2. Should I buy tickets to Malpensa airport at Milano Centrale when I arrive there or purchase it online when I buy my from Firenze S.M.N. to Milano C.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ BULLGUARD Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Banks that reimburse ATM fees and charge no forex fees?
- 3 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 6 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 5 days in Andalusia
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 14 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 15 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 16 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 17 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 18 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 19 Driving
- 20 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 21 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 Change of resident
- 24 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 25 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?