I'm a solo Canadian traveler, and am looking at exploring Switzerland. I've been all over Europe, but never to this beautiful country. I need help planning a 4-5 day itinerary.
How much time do I have? 4 (or 5) full days
When? End of July/August
Where? ANYWHERE in Switzerland.
Considerations? I'll be flying in on a Tuesday from Barcelona, and need to leave by Saturday to head to Napoli. I'm looking for easy-moderate hikes (no special equipment needed), as much nature (lakes/parks) as possible, and ease of getting around (when traveling alone, I'd prefer for it not to be too stressful to get around). If there's a nice town to stay in, with proximity to different hikes/parks etc. I would do that.
Any help/tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer
- 2 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Easter Week in Italy
- 8 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 14 Moscow Hotels
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Dublin to Donegal
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 22 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 23 Barcelona tour option help please
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens