Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 4 (my wife and me and our teenaged daughters) travelling to the Amalfi Coast and then driving to Tuscany in early June this year. Needed some advice on how to spend the effective 3 full days around Positano (believe Ravello, Capri and the town of Amalfi are lovely) -want to do Sorrento as well but if anyone can suggest the best possible combination of places with transport. We do not have a car at this point.
In Tuscany we have a car and again are there for 3 full days, so would love some suggestions -guess one day would be in Florence -any suggestions on parking....we want to do San Gimignano but is that a full day? Also would love to drive around the Chianti area...any other suggestions please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 6 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 12 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Transportation in Brittany
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
Hi Fodors Friends,