So a couple of friends and I are planning on doing a road trip around Ireland and/or Northern Ireland in January, our first trip, and I've been doing a lot of research and I just wanted to get people's opinions about a route.
The dates are that we will arrive in Dublin on the 25 January and flying out of Dublin on the 29 January. I know that's not long and it will be a tight and probably hectic trip but I would love anyone's suggestions. I have looked at a map and I know that doing too much is gonna be hard. Things we would love to see but I know we will have to pick and choose: Giant's Causeway, Cliffs of Moher or Slieve League.
I would love any thoughts you have on a possible itinerary that we could do in that limited time.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.