We are planning on going to the Amalfi Coast for 4 nights this summer, 2-3 nights in Ravello and 1-2 nights in Capri. We are going to Rome first and then driving to Pompeii followed by the Amalfi Coast.... So:
- What should we do first, Capri or Ravello? From Pompeii do we drive to Sorrento, take the ferry to Capri or is it easier to drive to Ravello?
- Do we need the car while at the Amalfi Coast? I don't think we can use the car in Capri.
- If we don't have a car, is it easy to take a taxi from say Positano to Ravello? How would we get from Ravello to somewhere to take a train back to Rome?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 two days in rome
- 3 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 4 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 5 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 6 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family
4 days Amalfi Coast this summer- itinerary, car vs no car, etc