We're a couple in our late 20s and are traveling to Central Europe in August for 3.5 weeks. Just a few questions:
1. I know it's ambitious but the below loop is where we think we'll travel to. We're used to fitting in as much as possible on our holidays so yes, it's a lot to fit in for 3.5 weeks but we don't mind traveling around more to see more places. We'd like to spend a majority of our time in Austria and then just 1-3 days in each city. Will the below loop be possible in terms of travel via bus?
Fly into Vienna
St Stevens cathedral
Bratislava old town
St Elizabeth's church
(Are there other cities in Slovakia worth checking out?)
Budapest Pinball Museum
St. Stephen's Basilica
(Poland may be omitted due to buses and may be replaced with Venice, Italy)
Old Town Stare Mesto
Old Town Square
St. Vitus Cathedral
Fly out of Vienna
2. We looked into a train pass but with the AUD currency conversion the tickets will be quite expensive for us so we think we’ll take buses instead. The buses that we've looked at are very reasonably priced. Do we need to book the buses in advance? Is there a particular bus company we should be looking into? We couldn’t find any buses in Poland so we may omit Poland and go to Venice instead.
3. Any cities in this loop that I've missed that you would suggest adding or maybe a city that should be omitted? Or places that we should check out while we're in these cities?
4. Bonus question : ) recommendations for where I can take the best photos.
Thanks heaps for any assistance and advise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트 카지노 ≪어플바카라어플 : qyd55.com●
- 2 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Christmas week in Ireland
- 23 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo