My younger brother and I just bought round-trip tickets to barcelona for august. We have three weeks and not-too-big a budget. Ideally, we'd like to go from barcelona to paris, paris to rome, then back to barcelona (and from each of those cities, some trips to smaller cities).
Any suggestions on what other cities to hit?
And more importantly, what is the absolute cheapest way to get from barcelona to paris, paris to rome, and rome to barcelona? Is a eurail pass worth it even w/ the likely reservation fees for these inter-country trips? Or should I just be looking out for cheap flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 2 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 3 Change of resident
- 4 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 5 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 9 Driving
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 12 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 13 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 14 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 15 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 16 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights